Things That Are Bullsh*t (10 Viewers)

I promise no one here is scared to talk about anything.

I come here to discuss poker chip related (even if very remotely) things.

If I want to discuss the bullshit to which you referred then I’ll do it somewhere else…not here.

That’s all…this place is a sanctuary for degenerates and poker chip (and poker chip accessory) enthusiasts.
I can respect that. This thread got me confused in thinking we could.

People who think they're Neo
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Where's the bullshit? We need more bullshit!

Oh l, I got one. A hotel in Paris canceling my booking without any particular reason or communication. Sent two e-mails, not a single reply.
Okay okay I got you.

Something occurred getting my kid into Pokémon go, no clue what. Reached out to ask for password reset, they said who are you.

I said me, parent, signed up child account. Here’s our info. They said, info doesn’t match, you lied! Account deleted bye here’s our ToS.

Ummmm….what? Because I don’t know if we signed up as Jeff or Jeffrey, Bash or Sebastian - you just deleted my 8 year olds account after who knows how much time, money, energy, and memories were spent on this. He’s going to be absolutely beyond devastated. It was his connection to mom as she traveled the world, and a great way for a non super social kid to be social with his friends. Hit me like a bucket of rocks, I’m sick to my stomach.

I don't know if it's because we showed them passports instead of IDs, or because the adult and child's account is tied to the same email, or if we used a nickname like Bash when signing up. No response/answer, just deletion of account. W. T. F.

1715401046025.png

10 express checkout lanes but only 2 are available for you to use.
People who cant read description of item they buy then they leave a negative feedback about the item.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, because it is more of a question but I think it is pretty much bullshit so here it goes...

Have the people buying low to medium stakes large-ish sets of Tigers not realized that they are basically paying face value for these chips?

example:
600 Tiger Palace Turn Key Set $.25, $1, $5, $25, $100

Find some real chips, email the place and ask if they'd be willing to sell you a set of chips. If you are paying face value up to $100's they may say 'yes'.

*** Edit ***
I want to make it clear that the FS add is 100% fine. No problem with that at all. It's just an example.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, because it is more of a question but I think it is pretty much bullshit so here it goes...

Have the people buying low to medium stakes large-ish sets of Tigers not realized that they are basically paying face value for these chips?

example:

Find some real chips, email the place and ask if they'd be willing to sell you a set of chips. If you are paying face value up to $100's they may say 'yes'.

*** Edit ***
I want to make it clear that the FS add is 100% fine. No problem with that at all. It's just an example.
I wonder if it's possible they just like the chips and it's worth it to them. Maybe that's an absurd notion though.

example:

*** Edit ***
1715615332282.gif

Mailed 3 MFRB boxes to the same address on Saturday. One arrived Monday. The other 2 just made it to the state, and most likely won't be delivered until tomorrow. Put all 3 boxes in the bin together .. not like I made separate trips. Makes you worry that something happened to the boxes.

(I always get nervous shipping chips)

Pull into a body shop because I'm losing paint in a few places on my Hyundai. I see 3 Hyundais, all the same color, all missing paint in the same spots. Mine is a 2016, just missed the warranty extension for white paint on 2017/2018 Hyundais.

Not my car pictured but you get the point, two in the frame. Owner says he gets a few every week. Good. Great.

20240515_093934.jpg

Last edited:
Mailed 3 MFRB boxes to the same address on Saturday. One arrived Monday. The other 2 just made it to the state, and most likely won't be delivered until tomorrow. Put all 3 boxes in the bin together .. not like I made separate trips. Makes you worry that something happened to the boxes.

(I always get nervous shipping chips)
Me too…I couldn’t sleep a couple nights ago because I dropped off some chips Friday. Still not marked as received Monday night. What could take them so long?

Drugs are bad, MmmKay.

I imagined the whole drop off….pain meds, man. They should be heavily regulated.

I found the chips on the dining room table Tuesday morning.

Me too…I couldn’t sleep a couple nights ago because I dropped off some chips Friday. Still not marked as received Monday night. What could take them so long?

Drugs are bad, MmmKay.

I imagined the whole drop off….pain meds, man. They should be heavily regulated.

I found the chips on the dining room table Tuesday morning.
That shits funny until you OD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom