The Cardinal Club - Louisville, KY (1 Viewer)

Another successful home game in the books, see you guys again in a few weeks!!

Big hand of the night was a flopped straight flush!!

22E08399-22AC-4A59-897E-B02C422C923D.jpeg

8E565ECA-99F8-49CC-B9F3-0D54248462A6.jpeg

B2F6A418-A9D2-4A77-A124-D71B50B60A3C.jpeg

D85D3BC8-9AC4-43D3-AD73-FF1193C780A4.jpeg

Ordered the remaining Royals to finish our cash set to accommodate 5c/10c up to $1/2. Labeling begins Friday!!!

6EECC2CF-140F-4AF0-9369-B8FC60756EA8.jpeg

One of the most fun parts of poker is this sub culture that it builds where people are full on loyal to a card room that just turns out to be some dude's house. Obviously your is more upscale than that but I love the idea that someone can just brand it and make it their own thing.

One of the most fun parts of poker is this sub culture that it builds where people are full on loyal to a card room that just turns out to be some dude's house. Obviously your is more upscale than that but I love the idea that someone can just brand it and make it their own thing.
Are you saying my house is upscale?!?!?

Yeah, I wanted to make something unique and it started out as an "exclusive" few members/regulars but has grown to almost 50 invitees each game.

Not to be a stickler here, but, the Cardinal Club should not have a blue chip. Just sayin. Seriously, though, that 25k chip isn't doing it for me. Need some more color. A 43mm chip is nice for the top 2 denoms. Do they offer a 43mm?

You know what? You tear up different color pieces of paper and I'll play with them. It's your club, you do you.

Got bored again and revamped the tournament chip mockup. Can't decide on a 25k.

View attachment 1097565

View attachment 1097566
I like the pink.
If you start with a T25 I don’t think you will ever get the 25k in play.

Are you going 39 or 43 on this set?

Glad to make it on your thread, I didn’t know you had this till last night!

This is a great game and set up, I’m glad to be part of it.

For those of you just joining, the donkey den is on the left end of the table in the above pic. I'm the fat, bald bastard in the yellow shirt, and, the jackass in the pic is wearing the Broncos gear! @ParrotheadMZ DON'T TOUCH HIS FRACS!!

I’m so bad at taking pictures of our games. I did happen to snap one of setup with the new cabinet mounted Shuffletech though.

View attachment 1156686

View attachment 1156685
Nice! I’m on the fence on spending the money for this upgrade vs a CPC set lol. I’m sure you are happy with your purchase. Any feedback or suggestions? I love the side table shuffler but I intend to build mine into the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom