So it begins (southeast PA) (1 Viewer)

Bozz

Waiting List
Reaction score
Greetings all!
Since my research on custom chips kept bringing me back here, I figured it was time to go all in.
Look forward to consuming a lot of good archived info, as I work towards dusting off my design degree to make a set of custom ceramics for my local friend group.

terry rozier player GIF

Greetings all!
Since my research on custom chips kept bringing me back here, I figured it was time to go all in.
Look forward to consuming a lot of good archived info, as I work towards dusting off my design degree to make a set of custom ceramics for my local friend group.

terry rozier player GIF
Welcome from Maryland, there is another ceramic junkie just above Philly know only as the SEXY MF @MegaTon44 , lots of awesome chippers in the area and welcome to the crew... if you ever want to drive south for a game we have many with tons of amazing chips in MD!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome from across the river in NJ! Word of advice: TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!! ;)
Oh I intend to! Thankfully my group has had a theme and pseudo "branding" for a decade now so we have a lot to reference for our creation.

Got some samples coming from BRpro and I'll be getting some hands on this weekend with a friend's large sample collection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom