Show Us Your Live Stacks (27 Viewers)

IMG_2226.jpeg

Ooof. Did Jacks slow play there or did it all go in on the turn?
I open JJQ8 double to 15 from the HJ, CO, BU, SB called, BB pots it to 90

Everyone calls (Pot: $450), flop 69Jr. BB jams for 350, I raise to 1000, CO calls, rest fold.

Turn 2c, I jam my last 500, CO calls, river T giving me the gutshot straight and I scoop.

I open JJQ8 double to 15 from the HJ, CO, BU, SB called, BB pots it to 90

Everyone calls (Pot: $450), flop 69Jr. BB jams for 350, I raise to 1000, CO calls, rest fold.

Turn 2c, I jam my last 500, CO calls, river T giving me the gutshot straight and I scoop.
Oh this makes more sense now. I thought seats were really tight and that was like 6 players in the hand. Haha thanks for the l clarity.

@SPR’s first tourney of the season. Started off strong and had a solid stack through the first break. Was run out of a big 3! pot when I had middle pair and a marginal kicker. Then the icing on the cake was my first hand after two rounds of being card dead: we were 8-handed and I was in the SB with 8BB. UTG open shoved 20ishBB and it folded to me when I found AQo. I snap called. He flipped over 74o. Flop was clean and he hit a 7 on the turn and a third on the river.

IMG_3702.jpeg
IMG_3703.jpeg

Cash game was a little better. In for $100 out for $157. Got paid off with quads, so that was nice. Flopped a FH and turned quads

IMG_3706.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom