PCF Cigars (6 Viewers)

LA Gran Llave. Plesently suprised by this stick. Tons of flavor with a hint of sweetness. Highly recommend it for a $10 or less stick!

I
Awesome. Looks like a cool place to hand and have a smoke also. :)
It's a great spot! Dude turned an old house into a smoking lounge/shop. I stop in every time I'm in Pittsburgh!

Cohiba Maduro V Genios and La Flor Dominicana Mysterio Oscuro top my list!
Cohiba Behike when I can get my hands on them...
Brickhouse Robusto Maduro when I'm on a budget.

I've got a couple of Cohiba 2014 Edicion Limitada i'm saving for a special occasion...

My small collection, never get the time to enjoy these though!

IMG_7024.JPG

Bought this years ago just because it was unusual!

IMG_7025.JPG

An Ashton Symmetry I found in one of my drawers. Not sure where I picked this one up but it's good! Paired with a local chocolate milk stout called Sasquach.
20170125_224854.jpg

20170205_131838.jpg
In honor of @CraigT78. Smoking his Drew Estate Liga Privada right now outside on my deck. Nice warm weather in Colorado.

Thanks again for the great cigar! (y) :thumbsup:

Oh and I had your Fuente on Friday night at my place during my monthly league. Kicked ass. Smoked down to the nub. Forgot to get a picture. Awesome cigar!

Living the life I want to live!!

Last edited:
Got a box of Opux X Angel's Share to celebrate (give away) to the birth of my daughter a few years ago. Still have a number of sticks remaining.

The Padron is still my go to smoke. So consistent.

Got a box of Opux X Angel's Share to celebrate (give away) to the birth of my daughter a few years ago. Still have a number of sticks remaining.

The Padron is still my go to smoke. So consistent.
Not much beats an Opus X with some age - great choice of stick to celebrate a kids birth! Sure beats these......

Its-a-Girl!-Individually-Wrapped--pTRU1-16882140dt.jpg

Camacho Ecuador. Good, not great. Great draw and burn, however. Had a Sun Grown Perdomo before this one which was excellent.

Attachments

• 20170403_220110.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
I was baching it this weekend, which was great timing (LFD event Friday night, Final 4 Sat night, steaks & cigars Sunday at friends house). Had more than I can count, but to list a few LFD Chapter II, Partagas Serie P, Monte Edmundo, 601 steel and tonight it's a Perdomo Maduro rubusto before I get to bed (have to have a victory cigar after UNC's win tonight).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom