*ORDERED* Black Cat Club MD-50 cash set and samples (1 Viewer)

I just paid the main invoice :eek::sick::eek::sick:

Looks like this is happening!
Congrats, well done

You should consider asking David to update a "Paid" next to those who paid, and you yourself for the international orders

Congrats, well done

You should consider asking David to update a "Paid" next to those who paid, and you yourself for the international orders

We have all that in a spreadsheet so we know where everything's at. Only about 7 or 8 payments outstanding I think.

EU has paid up. Just some US/Canada slow rollers holding things up! ;)

We have all that in a spreadsheet so we know where everything's at. Only about 7 or 8 payments outstanding I think.

I'll be sending payment today. I am going to go back through PayPal to verify. I have a couple of emails from PayPal stating payment sent. The money shows to be available but the names do not show in the transaction list.

I'm trying to pay but paypal won't let me use my damn PP balance!?!? This is a new one. Payment coming.
PayPal has been acting weird lately. I go to my transaction list and it does not show two of the payments in the transaction list although the money shows in the balance. I did receive an emails yesterday from PayPal showing the payer and amount paid Weird stuff

Sending updated list to @Toby via email. I have been working through the mysteries of PayPal!!!.

Damn, missed out on these

I think we have a couple of payments outstanding. Will need @David O to confirm.

If someone drops out, you can get a set if you like. Providing David is okay to ship them on internationally (we'd need to look at the cost of reshipping from US to UK too [shouldn't be much on top]).

I think we have a couple of payments outstanding. Will need @David O to confirm.

If someone drops out, you can get a set if you like. Providing David is okay to ship them on internationally (we'd need to look at the cost of reshipping from US to UK too [shouldn't be much on top]).
If there are any spares, I will defo take a set.

I've apparently had my head under a rock and missed these altogether. Add me to the list if anyone drops out of their commitment I'd love to step in for a set.

For anyone who missed it and fancies one, there's a thread open for DB interest:

bcc2_db1f-jpg.35226

Place orders here if interested

Congrats on one of the most epic custom sets ever made.

I was just going back through this post this morning and wow, I cannot wait to see the chips in person. The $500 chip is awesome but that $1 chip keeps calling my name for some reason. :rolleyes:

I was just going back through this post this morning and wow, I cannot wait to see the chips in person. The $500 chip is awesome but that $1 chip keeps calling my name for some reason. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Flamingoes. They represent a couple of interesting things for me - naming DG Peacock and finding out you can fill punched spots with the base color (giving us the ability to create additional spot combos, like the 1TA316). :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the Flamingoes. They represent a couple of interesting things for me - naming DG Peacock and finding out you can fill punched spots with the base color (giving us the ability to create additional spot combos, like the 1TA316). :)

Now if only I could get 4TA316.:whistle: :whistling:

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom