MIDNIGHT Faded Spades (3 Viewers)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Faded Spades came out with their classic look cards, now these; I think they make some horrible product decisions.

unnamed.gif

Midnight+Cards+copy.jpg

https://www.fadedspade.com/cards/faded-spade-midnight
Pre-sale for $35...which is on sale.

Plus garbage paragraph in the same email:

"Faded Spade cards were recently used in the high-sake cash game in the world due to it’s best-in-class quality, longevity and card security measures."

Last edited:
o_O What next Gold and Sliver edition as well?
Lol! I haven't seen the splitting or anything, and personally I like their art and they look great on big streams, but they trip over themselves pretty often. Doubt they'll be around forever if they continue like this.

i think a lot of their audience/market is directed towards younger people. those who watch hustler, kids that want to be the next g-man, etc.
it's a next generation company-
different is sometimes good.

i think a lot of their audience/market is directed towards younger people. those who watch hustler, kids that want to be the next g-man, etc.
it's a next generation company-
different is sometimes good.
Don't misunderstand me, I really like their offerings, but every edition that's not their bread and butter seems to be a huge miss. This isn't me hating new things, quite the contrary, I'd pick their usuals over KEMs almost every time...doesn't mean I'm happy seeing this type of deck or seeing horribly written emails.

Sometimes different is good, but a bent fork is a bent fork lol.

We'll see. Ugly; pre-buying them for $35 (that's on sale lol) is even worse.
I didn't mean to shit all over your purchase, I just saw the picture and started typing. I hope you like them!

My cousin bought me a deck of black cards and I didn't have the heart to tell him they were awful and I'll never use them, and they were free lol.
PXL_20230717_202329157.jpg

I didn't mean to shit all over your purchase, I just saw the picture and started typing. I hope you like them!

My cousin bought me a deck of black cards and I didn't have the heart to tell him they were awful and I'll never use them, and they were free lol.
View attachment 1165640

Noooo shot am I buying these, meant they were in the prebuying process! You good, I made this thread specifically to shit on em.

Lol my sister got me these waterproof, mostly transparent cards. Very bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom