Traded Mapes Custom Lighted Acrylic Sign - XL 26"x32" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo822

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Up for trade is a one of a kind custom Mapes Lighted Acrylic Sign. The acrylic LED light panel is less than 1/2" thick and looks phenomenal mounted on a wall. Ideally I would like to make a few different styles in the near future all for trade. but I don't know at this point because I have been super busy with work and plan on leaving for the WSOP in May. So if you want one now is the time. Please PM me if you have any trade offers...no cash sales. Looking for anything in my signature but hit me up if you have something special.

Last edited:
Incredible sign. The important questions are what's the dimensions and what do you value it at?

Sign is 26"x32"x 1/2". Ideally I would like a couple barrels of Mapes $1s (automatic deal) but I'll entertain any trade offer. :)

Thank you. My company makes custom lighted signage and displays. I had this made purely as part of my new hobby with no intentions to sell..just trade. The one hanging in my theater room has gotten a lot of compliments as well. PM me if you would like to discuss your idea.

Thanks Godzilla...never got into fractionals much. Hoping I can catch some Mapes or Palais out there.

Wow, that's an awesome sign!!!:cool: Does your company have a website with info, pricing, etc.?
Yeah, you might get your company some business here if you are able to share some info! That is an absolutely sensational piece.

Just a gorgeous sign -- enough to make me wish I had a set of Mapes chips.

Hope it goes to someone who has a nice chip set, to show it and them off...

(cough, cough -- @k9dr ?)
Are you sure you don't have a set in that hoard you have going?

Are you sure you don't have a set in that hoard you have going?

My thoughts exactly. Pltrgyst picks some random box from the chip hoard to trade for a Mapes sign. I display the sign for him until the point in time he has his own Mapes chips. He retains full viewing rights. Seems like an awesome deal to me.

lol...yes. I'm going to have to quit my job and work on my hobby full time...not a bad idea. Thanks for all the PMs

Aaaaand..a deal has been made! I'll let the new owner post at his discretion. I assume some sick PrOn coming soon. :)

Reactions: 72o
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom