Kickstarter Link: Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (3 Viewers)

Very cool. Can you post pictures there? If so, I assume that would be helpful and encourage them to click the link and order.

Good idea... photo added!

Also, suggestion to @Hobbyphilic ... maybe add keywords like "plastic playing cards" or "bridge / jumbo" to the YouTube video title to increase search result hits? Not sure if it will bring much traffic, but every little bit helps!! :p

Thank you @Hobbyphilic for the video!

Ha! Thank you for awesome card desjgns. It is awesome someone finally broke the big manufactures' box up with a sledgehammer and did some thinking outside of it.

Thinking_Outside_the_Box_Funny_Meme.jpg

Anyone got any more ideas? We're slowing to a crawl with pledges... gotta keep pushing forward here. Thoughts????

I shared the campaign on facebook, hoping it gets more backers.

Too late now, but perhaps the pricing should have been different... $16 for one set, and $12/set if you buy 30/40/50+... I probably would have ordered more...and some of the vendors might have ordered too. Or special price for vendors so they could flip and sell them at a reasonable profit on their site?

Thanks everyone for the continued support! This has been a crazy week for me. I think I will add some bulk rewards this weekend. I wasn't expecting that there may be vendors who would want to carry the cards as well. I will also address the incentive for those wanting to add to their pledges. Look for something tomorrow--I just need to get through today.

Thank you too for the promotions going out to other forums and social media. This weekend will see advertising on the top pair poker cast and next week with the ante up poker cast as well.

So Jason @desjgn, I originally pledged $72 and chose the Early Backer Promo 2 so I could get the full cut sheet and 2 setups.

But I would like to add another 8 setups so is the correct way to do that just up my pledge amount by another $113 plus the shipping amount (what's the shipping on the 8 setup reward?) then when you contact us/survey at the end tell you that I want the 8 setups.

Sorta silly the KS won't let you choose multiple rewards. I understand that's their business model of not really selling but it makes it more complicated. And I don't want to keep adding more accounts.

I pledge allegiance to the cards of the Kickstarter of Desjgn ...... :cool:
...and to the Jumbo Index for which it stands, one setup under Hawley, bridge sized, with quads and straight flushes for all.

I'm not a vendor, but am also looking for a 20-30ish setup option for meetup giveaways. Please PM info once available. "Give me your worn decks, your paper scraps, your huddled masses yearning for amazing cards...."

Last edited:
So Jason @desjgn, I originally pledged $72 and chose the Early Backer Promo 2 so I could get the full cut sheet and 2 setups.

But I would like to add another 8 setups so is the correct way to do that just up my pledge amount by another $113 plus the shipping amount (what's the shipping on the 8 setup reward?) then when you contact us/survey at the end tell you that I want the 8 setups.

Sorta silly the KS won't let you choose multiple rewards. I understand that's their business model of not really selling but it makes it more complicated. And I don't want to keep adding more accounts.
Yes, this is the way to go without multiple accounts.

I have updated the reward chart and included a couple more reward tiers for those interested. They should be straight forward.

Woohoo, an uncut sheet. I really wanted one of those. Time to start thinking about a frame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom