Just applied for a job in Denver (1 Viewer)

Great news! Good luck. Let us local guys know if you wanna get together for a beer or maybe a game if you have time.(y) :thumbsup:

Some pics of the place they're putting me up in for the night. This place is old school dope. Pub and wine cellar down stairs. Claw foot tub. Stained glass. Jazz playing when you wak in. Classy!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice digs! Really looks like they're trying to impress you. :) Pick a number for how many weeks vacation to ask for, then ask for one week more! :)

Let's think positive here. After Scott gets settled in Denver.....and after Sean gets settled in Denver....I propose the PCF WSOP Denver circuit event. Six consecutive nights of non stop tournament poker action played in the cardrooms of... @Kyle @Psypher1000 @pokerplayingpisces @justsomedude @Redbelly and Exit Only Lounge. I think all those spots would be within a 30 minute drive. Probably closer if you don't count the extra miles past Red Rocks to get to my place.

...then when @Mr Tree gives in to Mrs Tree and joins the party, Denver becomes the black hole of home poker pulling in everything within it's gravitational force.

Let's think positive here. After Scott gets settled in Denver.....and after Sean gets settled in Denver....I propose the PCF WSOP Denver circuit event. Six consecutive nights of non stop tournament poker action played in the cardrooms of... @Kyle @Psypher1000 @pokerplayingpisces @justsomedude @Redbelly and Exit Only Lounge. I think all those spots would be within a 30 minute drive. Probably closer if you don't count the extra miles past Red Rocks to get to my place.

...then when @Mr Tree gives in to Mrs Tree and joins the party, Denver becomes the black hole of home poker pulling in everything within it's gravitational force.
I'm down (y) :thumbsup: Sounds like a great time.

How about an update Scott!!
(When you're done for the day, obviously)

Don't forget me!!!! ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom