Vendor Sale January 12th 2024 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna log off for a few months and come back to watch the chaos.
1705080589888.gif

Serious question: is there usually some sort of notice given before whatever it is goes up for sale? I don't want to let my children and parental responsibilities this afternoon get in the way of daddy's chip addiction
I kinda run at the beat of my own drum. Always sarcasm. Some trolling. Memes. Dog pics. And whatever chip shit I do.

I run alot of contest's and sales that are vague and stupid. But, I always pull thru with something. Past sales were cheap plastic cards for a great price, and leaded Roulettes for a great price. I normally roll in the "value" arena, as I'm not a big dog.

But I have cool custom sets and a few nice ones. And my dog is awesome.

There. Now you know everything. I should sticky this.

I kinda run at the beat of my own drum. Always sarcasm. Some trolling. Memes. Dog pics. And whatever chip shit I do.

I run alot of contest's and sales that are vague and stupid. But, I always pull thru with something. Past sales were cheap plastic cards for a great price, and leaded Roulettes for a great price. I normally roll in the "value" arena, as I'm not a big dog.

Kifer Konstitution

Follow up question:

How do you even pronounce Kifer? Are we talking more an “if” sound, like “iffy” or an “ife” sound like in “wifey”?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom