Vendor Sale House cleaning (1 Viewer)

So with all of the moving stuff around, I seem to have misplaced a box that had quite a few of these items in it. I've got to hunt it down so that I can box it up to get shipping rates.

I thank everyone for their interest and patience, I'll likely get the shipping costs figured out on Jan 9th which is when @GirlFriday_Chanman comes into the office next to get everything sorted, weighed and quoted.

Cheers.

Baccarat layout $30.
SOLD
View attachment 1245819

Baccarat Layout came in Thanks Tony!

I'm going to use this fold out table as a temporary setup for now. Chinese New years can't come soon enough!
Baccaratt Felt 20240120_120732.jpg

Last edited:
One more straggler found on a shelf.

Sold.
One more piece.JPG

Last edited:
Double checking all sold?

No, there's some that were not taken. Minedelta claimed the red and blue. jamesjkim took the green one, and Gavin took the platinum. The rest are still availalvbe including the two blacks.

No, there's some that were not taken. Minedelta claimed the red and blue. jamesjkim took the green one, and Gavin took the platinum. The rest are still availalvbe including the two blacks.

I will give up 1 red or blue if Phyzyl wants it. Share the PCF kindness around. Phyzyl can choose either color.

It looks like it’s gone, but please hit me up, tag me, pm me, invoice me,if this red beauty becomes available.
Thanks
IMG_9636.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom