Heading back to North Carolina (133 Viewers)

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Actually, the route I'm taking to Columbia is US1 and it goes through Pinehurst. If only I could keep the family from traveling with me, I'd have time for a stop.

Frowned upon? I’d hoped they’d be mocked and ostracized. I like to imagine a world where nobody is stupid enough to alter chips like those.

Just sayin’, the poster was dreaming if he thinks the market for chips like these would be limited to tournament players. (See, for example, a comment slightly above mine.)

Even unmurdered, depending on what is actually available, it would appear many denoms would support higher stakes cash games, plus some lower with the addition of some THCs of compatible colors customized for lower ones.

1714508259998.png

Last edited:
Just sayin’, the poster was dreaming if he thinks the market for chips like these would be limited to tournament players. (See, for example, a comment slightly above mine.)
Lol, if referring to my comment, it was a joke. I have a really decent handle on chip sales and how they go down.

Demand will not only be from people using low denoms for cash BUT there will be a lot of people who normally say they don't like/play tournaments who will go after these chips (because they are beautiful).

Just poking fun at them the same way tons of neverRHCers jump all over TCR mint RHC sales.

This will be a fun sale and I have little hope of winning a set BUT I'll still try.

In what reality would you be too old to know a movie reference from 1980

Some other obscure movie references of this type worth looking into, whether you’re young or old:
  • “The Force is strong with this one”
  • “I am your father”
  • “Rosebud”
  • “He slimed me”
  • “Heineken? Fuck that shit. Pabst Blue Ribbon”
  • “Tis but a flesh wound”
  • “Take off, eh”

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom