Cancelled For sale: 1900 Chip 'N Deal RHC $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got all of these intending to remove the stickers covering the inlays then clean them with an ultrasonic machine. It's looking pretty hard to score one of the 6L ones in Canada though.

The stickers are all off but the adhesive residue on the inlay and dirt is still there. Good look at what you'd be dealing with in the last thumbnail.

Looking for $1100$1050 USD + shipping this weekend only for all 1900 chips. Buyer to pay by Paypal Friends & Family.

image001.jpg image003.jpg image005.jpg image006.jpg image007.jpg image008.jpg image009.jpg image010.jpg image012.jpg image014.jpg image015.jpg image016.jpg image017.jpg image020.jpg image021.jpg image002.jpg

Last edited:
So, when you say "remove the stickers"...do these chips have an inlay or an actual sticker/label? Like, are these actual stickers on top of an inlay?

Tim

Oh I get it. You've removed all the stickers, they just need cleaned up. Right?

Will these stand on edge? Would you sell a couple racks, or looking to sell all in one lot?

Also since the details are still pretty vague: Confirming the pics show the original inlay, but there's a sticky residue left from removing stickers?

Will these stand on edge? Would you sell a couple racks, or looking to sell all in one lot?

Also since the details are still pretty vague: Confirming the pics show the original inlay, but there's a sticky residue left from removing stickers?

Doubtful they would stand on edge. I'm looking to sell in as few shipments as possible (split 2-3 ways maximum).

The pictures shown are of the original inlays with the stickers covering them removed.

Last edited:
Bump; changed format and added a price. Price for the long weekend only: $1050 USD + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom