Flying Pig Poker Room CPCs on the circle square mold (1 Viewer)

catalyzeme

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Here they are! I said I wasn't going to oil them but after one night of play, the chips we got into play still aren't popping much so I probably will oil. These pictures are all taken chalky, though.

Unfortunately my lighting situation is not great. Planning to get a lightbox for chip pictures eventually, but so far this is what I have to work with :)

I am very happy with the mold, especially as one of the cheapest available from CPC. Overall the chips look great!

IMGP0663 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0665 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0666 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0667 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0668 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0669 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0671 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0673 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0674 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0679 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0680 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0681 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0682 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0683 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0684 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0685 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0686 (Custom).JPG
IMGP0687 (Custom).JPG

Wow. Another chip that I was not totally sold on in design form but which absolutely makes me eat my words when I see the pr0n. $25 prob my favorite if I had to pick, but all really great.

Congrats on these. Adding to calendar nomination list now!

Nice work. Circle-Square mold for the win.

Congrats on a great set! Love the $25!

Welp looks like I have another set for calendar nomination thread. Nice simple graphic inlay and colors/spots are effective and not overdone. Really a solid set. Congrats

Wow those are purty. Nice work all around.

Very sweet set!! Love those close up pics that show the texture!!

Hope I got in on samples!

I suggest oiling the edges only. It made mine even better.
Thanks for the pr0n! Great set. You can't beat the $100 color combo.

I suggest oiling the edges only. It made mine even better.
Thanks for the pr0n! Great set. You can't beat the $100 color combo.
I ended up doing just that. It was pretty quick and well worth it. They look awesome now.

Got mine safe and sound! They did shift a bit in the cardboard sandwich. Cutting in two rather than folding should keep it tighter so they stay in one layer. Love the 25.

Got mine safe and sound! They did shift a bit in the cardboard sandwich. Cutting in two rather than folding should keep it tighter so they stay in one layer. Love the 25.
Thanks for the update. I'll definitely use your feedback. I'll cut the cardboard in two and saran wrap 2 or 3 chips to each side, that'll probably be better. I have a set to send to Germany, that's a lot further away than to your house.

I use blue painter's tape to affix the chips to the card stock. Works well and peels away easily with no damage to inlays.

I use blue painter's tape to affix the chips to the card stock. Works well and peels away easily with no damage to inlays.
One of the Iron bank chips had the inlay damaged using the painters tape method. I've gone to plastic wrap to eliminate any chance of damage or residue.

If painters tape pulled up an iron bank inlay, then that chip was defective from the get-go. Inlays on compression-molded chips should not be subject to easy removal.

If painters tape pulled up an iron bank inlay, then that chip was defective from the get-go. Inlays on compression-molded chips should not be subject to easy removal.
It was @Gfabbri who got that shipment. It sounded like a layer of paper material was still adhered to the chip, as the inlay itself was peeled apart.

We did both - wrapped in plastic wrap and then bound with tape. Movement in the postal system could be disastrous.

This is doing it right in every way. Great inlay design, theme, spot and color progression, mold, and pron. A fav. Love the $1 and $25, and the breakdown. Would {heart} a sample if possible. Congrats on an awesome set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom