Favorite Paulson $100 Chip? Here is mine... (1 Viewer)

churlbut18

Full House
Reaction score
There was a lot of input from the community on the recent "Favorite Paulson $25 Chip" thread, and a lot of great pics of chips I wasn't familiar with, so let's do this for another denomination.

I can guess some of the chips that will make an appearance but curious about the others that are out there.

To start, I'll post the one that will be added to my set next week. Maybe not my absolute favorite, but I like it.

image.jpg

well i posted over there too....

The other thread was to post all fabulous hundos. I like this thread as well were people post their favorite Paulson Hundo!
Maybe someone start a favorite $1 Paulson. I won't start that because most of you know which is my favorite $1.

Mark, that Mizpah is really sweet. Haven't seen it before. Thanks!

Yeah, I actually have three of them now. Only 97 more to go, at ~$35 a pop...
:eek:
Do they all have this specific random color pattern? Or did they just take the 4 spot colors and use whatever color they happened to grab when making the chip?

edit: Ah I kinda see the right-middle-left (clockwise) per color so no color is in same spot twice. Interesting

Do they all have this specific random color pattern? Or did they just take the 4 spot colors and use whatever color they happened to grab when making the chip?

I think it's a regular pattern; Pink, blue, gray, white, repeat. It's just with only three spots per group, it appears more random.

If this were an evenly spaced 1218 chips (if that existed), it would look a lot more "regular" and less like an "error" chip.

Reactions: 72o
I think it's a regular pattern; Pink, blue, gray, white, repeat. It's just with only three spots per group, it appears more random.

If this were an evenly spaced 1218 chips (if the existed), it would look a lot more "regular" and less like an "error" chip.
Thank you...that makes more sense. Little tilty.

I can't even look at that chip without being sad, knowing that I passed on buying a rack of them back in the day (at a great price) because I didn't need them and thought I would never get them into play (which may actually be true, but I now realize is irrelevant).

I should be banished for such poor and narrow minded thinking. :(

I can't even look at that chip without being sad, knowing that I passed on buying a rack of them back in the day (at a great price) because I didn't need them and thought I would never get them into play (which may actually be true, but I now realize is irrelevant).

I should be banished for such poor and narrow minded thinking. :(

You did what?????

You did what?????

It's was at a time when I thought spending more than $0.60/chip was silly, and spending over $1/chip was irresponsible. So you can imagine how crazy I thought it would be to spend $225 for a rack of highway 9 $100 chips. :oops:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom