For Sale EMPRESS STAR MINT 600 CHIP SET (1 Viewer)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Up for sale is an Empress Star Mint 600 Chip Set.

Breakdown, per the picture, is 100 x 25¢, 200 x $1s, 200 x $5s and 100 x $20s.

Price is $3,400. Racks are not included and buyer pays shipping.

Drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Paulo-

IMG_3409.jpeg

@TheBigShow Pick these up, sell off the $20s, and you have the lower end denoms for a cash set to complement your ESPT tourney set. The inlay is a different color but I don't even notice it. They work very well together. You duplicate edge spots on frac/$500 and $5/$5K but those are likely never going to see play together anyway. This is the way:

IMG_1230.jpeg

@TheBigShow Pick these up, sell off the $20s, and you have the lower end denoms for a cash set to complement your ESPT tourney set. The inlay is a different color but I don't even notice it. They work very well together. You duplicate edge spots on frac/$500 and $5/$5K but those are likely never going to see play together anyway. This is the way:

View attachment 1322894
So here’s comes a very dirty admission. I think most cash sets I’ve seen are not very good looking lol. I can objectively say “yes these chips look good” but they don’t do a single thing for me. Maybe that’s because I only play tournaments but I really don’t have a need for a cash set and I have more to an enough of the ES for my needs now. If I was going to get more in the future it would be more of the tourney set. Which I think are just stunning.

Like for instance this 25 cent chip. I see everyone droll over them in other treads… does nothing for me lol.

But thanks for thinking of me either way!

So here’s comes a very dirty admission. I think most cash sets I’ve seen are not very good looking lol. I can objectively say “yes these chips look good” but they don’t do a single thing for me. Maybe that’s because I only play tournaments but I really don’t have a need for a cash set and I have more to an enough of the ES for my needs now. If I was going to get more in the future it would be more of the tourney set. Which I think are just stunning.

Like for instance this 25 cent chip. I see everyone droll over them in other treads… does nothing for me lol.

But thanks for thinking of me either way!
To each his own. I am definitely in the group that drools over the 8V quarter

Homer Drool GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom