Cut the cord - still need all my football (1 Viewer)

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
This year I finally did what I've wanted to do for a while and shut off my cable TV services with ATT Uverse. I've had cable TV since as far as I've lived on my own but foud that the past few years we very seldom watched regular TV except when it was football season. Most of what we do watch comes from some sort of streaming service (Netflix, Amazon, Max, Disney +, Crunchyroll).

That said, football season will be back soon and I need to consider options to get NFL and college football games. OTA will work for some games, but without services like ESPN or SEC network (Go Horns!) I need to look at my options now.

What are you using to stream football during the season? I've done some preliminary research and the direction I've been sent to is YouTube TV or Sling TV. Redzone streaming package is also highly suggested. I appreciate details of any experience you've had with a streaming service both good and bad as well as any suggestions you may have.

Thinking about cutting the cord as well, but reluctant for the same reason…following

NFL Sunday ticket via YouTube. That will get you all NFL games.

I personally have YouTube TV + Sunday ticket with RedZone. Love the multi-view experience!
What's your cost on this? Is there a contract or can you just sign up for the 6 months there are games?

I have something that gives me 4000+ channels, and every sporting event you can think of. It's 100% legal, and costs me about $25/month (plus an additional $5/ firestick connected to the account). has some drawbacks, but all-in-all, works great. (and by every sporting event, I mean EVERY... ) Also has all streaming services linked, and 90% of the shows/movies/etc out there.

I have something that gives me 4000+ channels, and every sporting event you can think of. It's 100% legal, and costs me about $25/month (plus an additional $5/ firestick connected to the account). has some drawbacks, but all-in-all, works great. (and by every sporting event, I mean EVERY... ) Also has all streaming services linked, and 90% of the shows/movies/etc out there.
Please tell me more! Are the streams in high definition and are they reliable without stutter or fuzziness?

ESPN+ has a shitton of college sports. I don’t pay much attention to college football, so I don’t know how comprehensive the coverage is. But it seems like a lot.

What you’re doing may be 100% legal, but I’d have to question whether your provider is legal. Not that it’s a concern for you, except that they may suddenly disappear.

What's your cost on this? Is there a contract or can you just sign up for the 6 months there are games?
No contract.

For YouTube TV + 4K comes out to around $80+/month. NFL Sunday ticket was an additional $80/month from Aug-Dec (this may include the promotional pricing).

Yeah, giving us all this cool info and not providing the name or a link, do tell :)

No contract.

For YouTube TV + 4K comes out to around $80+/month. NFL Sunday ticket was an additional $80/month from Aug-Dec (this may include the promotional pricing).
Seems to be the same as what they are offering now. I may just wait until Aug/Sept and start it up. My friends use this as well and say it's pretty reliable and clear.

1712238751306.png

Last edited:
What you’re doing may be 100% legal, but I’d have to question whether your provider is legal. Not that it’s a concern for you, except that they may suddenly disappear.
Been using this for a few years. and trust me, it has to be legal for me to use it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom