"Current" Chipset Collection (2 Viewers)

Bill is the very worst chip whore on the planet. If chips were sex he would have rotted away long ago in one big puss filled syphilitic mass.

I do like to fondle as many different chipsets as possible!

@Jeff won't select the AS. We'll end playing with the Sunsets which is totally fine. Great chips.

Fast forward three weeks and the AS's go up for sale without ever hitting the felt @detroitdad's place. I hope I am wrong.

@Jeff won't select the AS. We'll end playing with the Sunsets which is totally fine. Great chips.

Fast forward three weeks and the AS's go up for sale without ever hitting the felt @detroitdad's place. I hope I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong too since he is bring them to my house for my March 9th game :D

You may want to come with him to make sure you get to play with them.

I have a set if he sells them. Come to Chicago. I can always play the AS. I only get to play Bills customs when I’m there!

Well you were 1/2 right lol!!! Some of the AS chips have been sold so they won’t be making the trip to Cleveland next weekend after all.

Though I will still be putting some AS chips in play as part of the mixed set we will be using on the 9th.

Well you were 1/2 right lol!!! Some of the AS chips have been sold so they won’t be making the trip to Cleveland next weekend after all.

Though I will still be putting some AS chips in play as part of the mixed set we will be using on the 9th.

I only sold three racks.

It was simple math. I sold three racks to buy six racks (and a buy in at your game lol).

Now I will have a big enough Mardi Gras cash set to spread two full tables on SAT at my June meet up.

So havent posted in here specifically because my sets change so frequently but this is my current roster (will change by next week)

I really like those Mardi Gras chips. And who doesn't love a sweet set of quarter pies!

The Bourbons are fun. Its probably my 3rd favorite set out of my collection.

Sunsets
Poseidon's
Bourbons
Mardi Gras
Aurora Star

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom