Cthulhu Mythos Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

ZANow

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I recently came across some ceramic chips that are based on the Cthulhu Mythos and I couldn't resist buying them. My board game group and I have been playing Cthulhu Wars exclusively for the past 18+ months and we absolutely love it. The symbols on the chips are all inspired by Sandy Petersen's Cthulhu Mythos, who is also the designer of Cthulhu Wars. Needless to say, I'm thrilled with the theme of these chips.

ZA Now Pokerchipforum.com.jpg

One side of the chip has the denomination and the other has the faction/cult symbol. Each faction worships its own elder god. I have the models from the boardgame and am posting the elder god with its appropriate poker chip.

Crawling Chaos
7.jpg

2.jpg

Opener of the Way
9.jpg
4.jpg

Tcho-Tcho
6.jpg

3.jpg

??

8.jpg

and last the edges all have elder runes on them:
5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice painting also!
Have you ever played the Arkham card game? I would love to see a set of ceramic or clay chips with the custom faces of the mythos bag tokens... would probably be a lot more satisfying to shuffle around than the best Etsy options!

Nice painting also!
Have you ever played the Arkham card game? I would love to see a set of ceramic or clay chips with the custom faces of the mythos bag tokens... would probably be a lot more satisfying to shuffle around than the best Etsy options!
No I havent but that would be sweet. Maybe throw a Necronomicon chip in there too?
Thats not a bad idea though - CW uses chips with a number '1', '2' or '3' printed on them. We could make ceramic chips for those too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom