Crazy situation in my home game - how do you rule? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this will help you all understand, I will use your language to describe it

Using TDA rules where showing results in a penalty but NOT a dead hand

Player 2 is all in. Player 1 turns his hand face up but hasn't acted on his hand

Player 2 thinks player 1 folded and flips up his bluff

How do you rule?

Note: saying "I wouldn't let him show his hand" is NOT the correct answer

Th
I'm just gonna say.....this whole fucking thread could have been resolved early on by just answering as to unfuck a very fucked up hand. Regardless of why a host of 15 years would allow a hand to get so out of control.
The second point; by far the most important one is this thread is a black-eye on the forum. It smacks of CT'ism.

Hey, I tried to save the fucking thing with a picture of Olivia Munn's tits. Nobody can blame me this time.

This is what I've been saying all along! Not once did I try to make anyone else change the way they run their game or tell them the way they ran their game was "wrong". I just defended the way I run MY game, and all I got was a continual shit-storm of negative comments and bashing because I had a different opinion.

Well, actually, first you got constructive criticism, which you drove through with a payloader, and then you got harsh criticism, which you drove through with a payloader, and now you're just whining.

Olivia Munn, tho.

Maybe this will help you all understand,
Thread hasn't been responded to in an hour and a half and you jump back in to say something you've said seven times already... not quite understanding the reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom