CPC *Justin Racks* Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
We have started the process of having new Justin Racks made designed specifically for CPC chips. Many of you have asked me so I am going to try and gauge interest here to see if it is doable. All of the information we have so far is below.

Minimum order- 2000
Cost per rack- $4.25 - $4.50 (still being negotiated)
Production time- about 90-100 days from placing the order until delivery in USA. (subsequent batches will be 30 days)

The finished product will look just like the current Justin racks:
5.jpg
6.jpg

I am going to try and have some cosmetic difference on the lid or base so they can be told apart from regular racks.

The new racks will be the same size as the Dennis racks which are marked 67.7.

Here are CPC barrels in the current Dennis racks. Left to right are the following mold barrels

Jockey / B mold / CSQ / DSQ / Scrown

IMG_8056_jpg.JPG

More images in the Dennis racks. As you can see all 5 of these different molds fit snugly.

IMG_8059.JPG
IMG_8060.JPG
IMG_8062.JPG
IMG_8064.JPG

Here are the same barrels in a current Justin rack, only 19 of each fit in a row. The new racks will be identical to this except they would fit 20 chips per row.

IMG_8069_jpg.JPG
IMG_8066_jpg.JPG

Thanks @JeepologyOffroad for the photos and the assistance

Please reply with the amount you would like if we go through with this buy. Also please tag as many CPC owners that you know. If we can get pretty close to 2000 I will start a group buy thread and get the process started.

Following with interest for now. I did just switch out all my other 39 mm racks for like 90 of the Justin 40 mm racks so I'm definitely a fan lol. I need to clear the out racks out and turn back to this when my CPC add on come in. Likely will be in for 20 of them though.

All my Rounder circle square set and my BPT h mold set fit into the existing Justin racks. I’ll probably need 5 for my FDL mold fracs I own, other than that I’m covered.

Sorry, this is my first time posting for trays, but will these fit the 39mm Tina card mold chips?

If so I'm in for 30.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom