***CLOSED*** Group Buy - Atlantic Club - CPC - Solid Hot Stamp A-Mold Tourney Set (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
No oil versus oil so far:

Got my sample set. Very nice. Thanks, again, for running this!

I'm hosting a game on 12/16... can't wait to oil these and get them in play!
Yeah, I am going to test it by oiling the outer edge of the face where the mold is. I noticed some very minor color variations inside the mold area that go away as soon as oil touches it.

I can't help myself!! I have to try...

EDIT:

see what I mean?
IMG_1016.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG

Last edited:
image.jpg
I did the outer face where the mold is... so let's see what happens after a few hours...

Edit: I lightly applied enough to cover the surface with a paint brush...

If this works and it stays this sexy ass deep color, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!

Put them on the scale fresh out of the box...
10 of the 100's = 92 grams
10 of the 25,000 = 88 grams
10 of the 25's = 92 grams
This is surprising to me since the 100s are weighted. I would have expected a slightly larger gram value.

Like 95 grams versus 87 or something like that.

This is surprising to me since the 100s are weighted. I would have expected a slightly larger gram value.

Like 95 grams versus 87 or something like that.
100's & 25's checked were weighted. CPC's seem to have always been in the 8.4-9.2gr range , I'm not sure if ASM had any color combos as high or higher than you mention, but I don't think so ...

Plenty heavy - awesome chips - the results are very impressive. My H mold customs come in right at 9.2 for the weighted and are now 12 years old. Never had any complaints. Nice job on this buy to all involved.

Looks like doing the face (lightly around the mold) stuck. Looks like I have a new enterprise...

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom