Chris @ Gear Label knocked it out of the park again! (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris @Gear label. He helped me with my Grand Victoria bounty chip label and new 500 label for my Gambler's Pleasure relabel.

Once I get them all on I'll post up more pron but for now here's the initial.
IMG_20160405_110136794.jpg

I sent him a chip so he could color match the purple for the faux inlay and he did an incredible job!
IMG_20160405_110208730.jpg

Got all the bounty chips labeled and 60 of the 100 new 500's.
IMG_20160405_235412207.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed! Chris is the absolute nuts for all things labeled.

That he is! Next on my list is to get some Terrible's .25c labels made up too which I think you had him make too?

If so do you mind if I borrow it? I've got vector Terrible's artwork for making anything new but I never made a 25c label so it'd save me some time if you already have existing artwork with Chris.

@Kyle
Lol I'm not doing inlay removal so no permanent damage to the chips at least :).

@links_slayer
Patience Mr Slayer of the Golf Course!

Chris does amazing work..I gotta get around to finishing a custom logo.

I think Chris did a better job color matching the label to the base chip color then Paulson did :)

That he is! Next on my list is to get some Terrible's .25c labels made up too which I think you had him make too?

If so do you mind if I borrow it? I've got vector Terrible's artwork for making anything new but I never made a 25c label so it'd save me some time if you already have existing artwork with Chris

I have asked Chris to work on a few projects including quarters. I'm making 1 big order for the summer. Most art is done. Contact Chris for more info.

I have asked Chris to work on a few projects including quarters. I'm making 1 big order for the summer. Most art is done. Contact Chris for more info.

If you need the vector image to make larger items like a dealer button/posters/ etc just let me know and I'll send it your way.

Update for the night. I got all the bounty chips labeled and 60x of the 500's labeled. Tomorrow night I'll get the final 40 labeled
View attachment 37358

The label looks better than the orignal inlay on the $500 (y) :thumbsup:

I hope I can find my solid day blue Paulson H&C mold in mint condition, so I can justify ordering more labels to Chris.

Those look sweet Dan. Nice job finishing that set!(y) :thumbsup:

Thanks Kyle! I'm thankful that Josh @Apache had these beauties for me to purchase. Couldn't have asked for a better relabel chip to match the set for the price imo. I have a much more cost effective 500 for my Grand Vics plus I can keep my actual Grand Vic secondaries stored safely away with all my other spare denoms :).

Thanks Kyle! I'm thankful that Josh @Apache had these beauties for me to purchase. Couldn't have asked for a better relabel chip to match the set for the price imo. I have a much more cost effective 500 for my Grand Vics plus I can keep my actual Grand Vic secondaries stored safely away with all my other spare denoms :).
Yeah, I was going to ask you about the original $500's. Great idea using them as secondaries!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

@Don Clay you sure would be! You've got many beautiful sets that I can say I'm jealous of too :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom