Brand New in Box Tropicana 2nds (2 Viewers)

H|Q

Flush
Reaction score
As many of you know, i've been buying and trading Trops for the past couple of years. Today, I received a package of brand new minty cut-your-finger Tropicana 2nds.

I'm so pumped that I had to share. Some of these are re-homed already because I couldn't afford them outright...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Enjoy!

holy shit................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is literally, word for word, what I was about to post. I might have used a couple less explanation points, but the more I think about it, the more I think you have about the right number of them in your post.

Kind of gives you hope that there are some other gems out there to be found. At least that's what I'd like to think, sure I'll never be able to afford said gems.

Very nice! Remember a rack of mint 100's for sale a couple of years ago, still regret not buting those.

Do you like that big dealer button? I tried it, but I felt it was too big.

holy shit................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is literally, word for word, what I was about to post. I might have used a couple less explanation points, but the more I think about it, the more I think you have about the right number of them in your post.

holy fcuk was the first thing that came to mind for me.

I can but admire the fact, that you guys always are able to find some extraordinary chips....in MINT condition.
Congratulations.

gorgeous ! hot orange has never looked so good !

thanks for sharing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom