Bo Manor possible CPC add-on mockups (1 Viewer)

MrBo

Two Pair
Reaction score
This thread is part 2 of the Bo Manor (ASM Vegas) pr0n thread here (http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bo-manor-asm-vegas-fdl-pr0n-re-post.7894/) in which I mention the possibility of replacing my original $1's, rife with split spots, thickness variation, and possibly some minor color variation similar to what the $5's have. Since the min order is 300 and I'd only really need 200 or so, I've also been tinkering with ideas for new/secondary hundos and maybe even a 500 just for fun. Of course I may just eventually decide to do a whole new set at some point, so I'll throw in a few mockups for that as well.

Current lineup (.05, .25, 1, 5, 20, 100:
chips00_zpsixqviaef.png

Ideas for new 1's (#4 is my current fave, regardless of the spot progression being thrown out of wack. #3 also up there):
chips03_zpsxdscrllg.png

Another option for new 1 (but a bit pricier), plus possible new hundo and 500
chips02_zps1ittagq2.png

Just playing around with some other possibilities for 1's (#'s 1-7) and hundos. In addition to the minty green hundo I also like the purple and black (despite the Ravens record this season), though if I do a purple 500 it may be too much:
chips01_zpsgekxmo7m.png

Random ideas for a whole new set. Much of the inspiration for these is due to @Phantom 's very classy Blades mockups, and I hope he doesn't mind me basically plagiarizing his design. This would be a pretty simple (read "cheaper") 4-denom set (.25/1/5/20... maybe a hundo) with simple spots, probably on the B-mold, with some sort of classic inlay design. No ideas for inlay name/theme/etc. at this point.

Option 1:
chips05_zpsyakdh9fu.png

Option 2 (could also do $1 with any type of blue spots):
chips04_zpsoebd6yod.png

Option 3:
chips09_zpspjkhvkah.png

So... add-on or keep working on a new set? Any suggestions?

Check with the folks at CPC... there may not be a 300 chip minimum for an add-on to an existing set

Hmm... not sure I would actually want to hear them say that I don't need to order that many chips though :) Did my wife tell you to suggest doing this?

New set:) , B-mold, love Option 1, but perhaps butterscotch spots on the maroon, and change the yellow on the blue to something else, perhaps day-glo tiger. :).

download.png

Last edited:
I'd go with the #3 dollar and a new purple $500 chip. Both fit very well in the existing set:

bo1.png
bo2.png

I would stick with the original because IMO it fits so well.

If you did change it my vote is for this one because it reminds me of the Luxor $4 chip which is one of my all time favorite chips.

image.jpg

BG and stocky, those 2 are definitely in my top 3. Just curious, do you guys like the new 100 as well, or keep the old one?

I'm usually not a fan of green-spotted hundos, but with no green 25 in the mix, yours looks okay. Much prefer the tiger/retro red version, though -- that chip is smokin'.

I'm usually not a fan of green-spotted hundos, but with no green 25 in the mix, yours looks okay. Much prefer the tiger/retro red version, though -- that chip is smokin'.

Agreed. I really like all 5 variations in the mockups on their own, just trying to figure out which one fits best in the set. Decisions decisions...

I like the original. If you go for a new one though try tiger and arc yellow maybe? It will have more contrast.

I may be in the minority here, but I really the 6A18 $1 chip with the dark blue base, and light and imperial blue spots. I'm also really digging the 6D18 $100 chip with the retro red and dayglo tiger spots. The B-mold would be sick for this set.

In this set I like #2 or #3 from this list. It gives a little more color and will stand out better from your frac.
chips01_zpsgekxmo7m.png

Yeah I like them on their own but don't think the DG tiger or pink spots mesh with the rest of the set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom