Blurple use (1 Viewer)

PLOdonk

Pair
Reaction score
I picked up a barrel of 48m RPC Free Drink blurples a while back, and so far I've been using them as NIT buttons... but it got me wondering. How do you guys use your blurples? Are they used? Are they relabeled or over-labeled? Are they an everyday shuffle stack or do they collect dust on a shelf? Don't get me wrong, I love mine as is, but it seems like they're always in such high demand. It's got me wondering if there's something I'm missing, or if it's just that perfect shade of mouthwatering blurple.

I picked up a barrel of 48m RPC Free Drink blurples a while back, and so far I've been using them as NIT buttons... but it got me wondering. How do you guys use your blurples? Are they used? Are they relabeled or over-labeled? Are they an everyday shuffle stack or do they collect dust on a shelf? Don't get me wrong, I love mine as is, but it seems like they're always in such high demand. It's got me wondering if there's something I'm missing, or if it's just that perfect shade of mouthwatering blurple.

Inlay replaced super high denoms for my cash game.

I wanted something for the largest value chip which no one could mistake for anything else when betting. And which would be hard to miss even at the bottom of a stack.

Inlay replaced super high denoms for my cash game.

I wanted something for the largest value chip which no one could mistake for anything else when betting. And which would be hard to miss even at the bottom of a stack.
That sounds nice... and does make sense... but murdering those puppies must've been tough. I am a fan of the original label.

My blurples like to see the felt and enjoy being stacked, scooped and raked in. ;)
Introducing the “Original” Blurple!
IMG_4829.jpeg
IMG_0627.jpeg
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_8034.jpeg

Custom $25 Booyah!

IMG_2594.jpeg

If you’re talking about the free drink 48mm blurple exclusively I’ve actually used it as a free drink token bc. @ my game I usually have a speciality cocktail. Spicy marg, aperol spritz, mule, old fashion etc. They could turn the chip in for a drink.

Almost no one did and we just got drunk so I scrapped that idea quickly.

IMG_2315.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom