ARRIVED! CPC Customs Boardwalk Card Club Pics are Here!! (2 Viewers)

WOOOOOOOOOW! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

My samples arrived. These are amazing. These are the first on the B mold that I've seen in person and I love the way the light catches the diamonds around the edge! Making me think that if I ever did get any, themed from where I live, I'd have no problem choosing this mold.

Awesome- the 500 was my favorite mock-up and is hands down my favorite in real life :) Congrats, enjoy, and thanks for the pics!

Don't think I bought samples of these, and I'm regretting it now. Beautiful set.

Awesome looking set! Congrats. Love the inlay design and nice colors all accross. I think my favorite is the five hundo!

Last edited:
Were the chips in the original post oiled? It almost looks like it as there's no chalky and a bit of shine. Moar piks?

Here's some (cellphone) pics of the oiled racks.

** The 1st pic shows the only real defect chip I ran across, a 500 with no inlay on one side ..
I believe it may have come off during/after pressing, since there is a smooth, center indented area, with what looks like a slight adhesive spot ( I believe CPC uses a dot of adhesive before pressing, was it Paulson that did/does not?) .. ... & a sample blank B-Diamond chip has a slightly textured center, as does the inlays, so this area was both "shielded" from the mold texture & indented..

There were perhaps 2 to 5 or so chips with a different color clay "speck" or spot just large enough to be perhaps noticeable, however this adds character & I almost not consider them defective since there were only a few...
The extra chips sent in the order more than made up for these few ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
Here's some (cellphone) pics of the oiled racks.

** The 1st pic shows the only real defect chip I ran across, a 500 with no inlay on one side ..
I believe it may have come off during/after pressing, since there is a smooth, center indented area, with what looks like a slight adhesive spot ( I believe CPC uses a dot of adhesive before pressing, was it Paulson that did/does not?) .. ... & a sample blank B-Diamond chip has a slightly textured center, as does the inlays, so this area was both "shielded" from the mold texture & indented..
There were perhaps 2 to 4 or so chips with a different color clay speck or spot just large enough to be perhaps noticeable, however this adds character & I would not consider them defective...
The extra chips sent in the order more than made up for these few ....

The oiled hundo looks the biz!!!

Had a small 6 player tourn this past Saturday to break in the chips. 2 places, 60/40.
@johnnycnote came in 2nd, I took 1st .

15K starting stacks 4.5 hr , 10K add-on. Rebuy 15K 'till 6th level ( just 1 bustout before 6th, a newbie who chose not to rebuy, other casual player lasted thru break, but chose not to add on, & was next out), .. ( $55/$55/$20) Combo structure of 20 min blinds, eventually going down to 15min around 8th or 9th lvl, No blind doubles except 25/50 to 50/100. $5 Bounty per head.
The 20K chip did not see play in this game, although a few could have been added at final 3 if I wanted......

Last edited:
Fantastic design here, sir. I agree, that hundo is scintillating!
Thanks!
I figure I'll put the proof in this PRON thread as well (below)...
The 1000 as can be seen in the above Photos has Pink spots, not Green as in the proof. :

full

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom