Anyone in the sneaker world? (2 Viewers)

BigChief

Straight
Reaction score
I have a vintage pair of Adidas half shells, never worn, and I am wondering what the value might be. Any ideas where I could get an estimate? Thanks!

IMG_1965.jpeg

Cool shoes! GL with the info search! I'm of no help I do apologize.
All my sneakers (yes I have wayyyyyy too many) are newer models

@BarrieJ3 aren't you into sneakers?
Man, it's like poker chips. I would love to be into sneakers, but barrier to entry on knowledge/effort and $ is just too high.

But all the cool people are. Feels like a quick google search would give the current pricepoints, which are all going to be size dependent/does he have original packing and reciept/etc. @sheikh617 or someone else may be able to do a quick pull on stockx or something

Man, it's like poker chips. I would love to be into sneakers, but barrier to entry on knowledge/effort and $ is just too high.

But all the cool people are. Feels like a quick google search would give the current pricepoints, which are all going to be size dependent/does he have original packing and reciept/etc. @sheikh617 or someone else may be able to do a quick pull on stockx or something
I checked all of the top sites for values, but these are from 2005 and I haven't found anything yet.

I tried Stockx, Goat, and any other website that showed up in the search. I think I’m having trouble because they are almost 20 years old, and they’re not Jordans.

I don't really know that much about Adidas but when I was into shoes there wasn't really a huge market for Adidas unless they were Yeezys. I'd say you're probably looking at retail or slightly above if the shoe is out of production.

I’ve been in or surrounded by sneaker collecting (mainly Nike) since 1998. At least from my opinion, I don’t see much value on the open market for that shoe. Wear or donate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom