Another Gear labels project. More praise! (1 Viewer)

jja412

Full House
Reaction score
Had Gear remove some inlays and relabel as $20 chips. He did a fantastic job, both the labels and the removal/application were done extremely well.

The chips I had transformed were these:
img_0820-jpg.32527

I had no need for a $50 chip, especially an aviation based one, but really loved the inlay on the Garden City $100s. Needed a $20 chip for my mixed set, so I sent them to Gear for the treatment. I'm very pleased with the end result, as well as the communication throughout the process. If you haven't figured it out yet, @Gear is the man to go to for all things labeled!

Some pics:

Do they do design work as well?

I believe so. I've only asked him for "copies" of existing inlays, but I believe he generated my labels using an image off the net and some editing skillz.

In my best cockney accent...I cant say I approve of covering over one of the greatest British war machines evAAAAAaaaaaa.....I will say Gear did a jolly good job!

In my best cockney accent...I cant say I approve of covering over one of the greatest British war machines evAAAAAaaaaaa.....I will say Gear did a jolly good job!

I don't know if this will make things better or worse, but he didn't actually cover the greatest British war machines, he actually removed them all together. :whistle: :whistling:

Must say I am rather impressed! I'd be curious to know how he manages all this work on any kind of scale. Pulling inlays from Paulsons can be a real bitch when you're looking at a stack of 400 chips and many more in the queue!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom