Cash Game Advise for small stakes cash game (1 Viewer)

maverick351

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Is it better to play ¢.25/¢.50 for blinds or do a ¢.50/¢.50 blind? Or maybe even just do a straight ¢.50 ante from every player? What's the pros or cons to each style?

Welcome!
So this seems more like a poker question than a chip question. Don't worry we got you covered. We put together a post to help you with questions about chips, you can find the new member start here page in my signature along with a post about break downs.

First things first, you don't need the ¢ symbol, its redundant and there are posts / discussions about putting it on a chip like that erwww gross.

so I started with a .25/.5 game, but I recently moved to a .5/.5 game no one really complained, it did speed up the game a little bit and it plays better, I do play PLO, and never hold'em.

I would not have an ante in a game with a community flop.

I'll highlight the best pro, but it's not a poker pro, its a chip pro - .5/.5 means you can get away with less fracs, which can be substantial on your pocketbook.

The buy in should be 100 BB. I personally like. 25/50, but since our buy in is only $25, we do .25/.25 blinds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom