Giveaway 2000th post & 2 year anniversary giveaway! (10 Viewers)

Just curious who won the giveaway. Wasn't the draw supposed to be on April 10?

Just curious who won the giveaway. Wasn't the draw supposed to be on April 10?

Also, what was in Krish's mystery box? And where is Hoffa buried?

Duh... Hoffa was in Krish's box
Hehe, thank you everyone for your patience... Work got incredibly busy and then Wife gave birth to our 2nd child! So I'm sure y'all understand lol

But yes, I have not forgotten about the giveaway - April 10th was still the deadline and I'll just do the draw ASAP, thank you for your patience :)

P.S. I appreciate all the entries and your stories - Wonderful!

Hehe, thank you everyone for your patience... Work got incredibly busy and then Wife gave birth to our 2nd child! So I'm sure y'all understand lol

But yes, I have not forgotten about the giveaway - April 10th was still the deadline and I'll just do the draw ASAP, thank you for your patience :)

P.S. I appreciate all the entries and your stories - Wonderful!
Congrats on new bub.

Thank you for your patience everyone :)
Here are the winners, please PM me your shipping name and address, thank you PCF.

Option 1 Winner @Mrs Poker Zombie
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.36.52 AM.png

Option 2 Winner @Astra
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.40.40 AM.png

Enjoy :)
- V

Poker has given me an outlet that I truly needed in my life. When I just have one of those days (or weeks) that have just pushed me too far, I know I can log into an online site, or go to a poker room, and just relax and enjoy an escape from the harsh realities of real life.

Option 1 for me please

NOTE: Came back to this thread and noticed it saved what I typed out but I never posted it. Giveaway is finished now but I wanted to post it either way.

How does poker bring joy into my life? Where do I even begin? It's a loaded question with a special place in my heart. Bear with me as I explain.

I started playing poker in 2007 after moving to Jordan for the family business. My wife, although Jordanian, had lived her whole life in Orange County, CA, so the move was a huge culture shock. Neither of us really wanted to move, but my job made it necessary. We needed an outlet, and my wife introduced me to Texas Hold ‘Em. Before we knew it, we had a weekly game with friends from my childhood. It helped us build new bonds and friendly rivalries. Like breathing, the game became essential, and we couldn't let a week go by without playing. Pretty good memories were created at a table practically surrounded by hookahs.

In 2014, we moved back to the U.S. and had to rebuild our social life from scratch. After renting for a few years, we bought a house in a suburb we loved in 2017. There, we met our awesome neighbor Tim (PCF member @TKO). Tim mentioned they played poker occasionally and asked if I was interested. Music to my ears!

We ended up forming a poker club called OCPC (Over Committed Poker Club, a nod to Orange County). Since 2019, it’s been one of the best things in my life, right up there with the birth of my third son that same year. We have weekly cash games and an annual tournament series, with a champion crowned after twelve tournaments. Even the wives have joined in.

These poker nights have created some pretty deep bonds, to say the least. These guys are like brothers, and the group feels like family. We travel to Vegas annually for a tournament and have added Reno since one member moved there—another excuse for a trip together. We go to sports games, share dinners, and celebrate family events. For some in the group, it's a fun escape; for others, it’s a way to improve their game through friendly competition. It also led to me into chipping, owning some awesome chips, and connecting with some amazing people from the forum.

Does poker bring joy into my life? I’d certainly say that’s the case.

Prize choice? None for me. Just thought I’d share with the community.

Poker has given me an outlet that I truly needed in my life. When I just have one of those days (or weeks) that have just pushed me too far, I know I can log into an online site, or go to a poker room, and just relax and enjoy an escape from the harsh realities of real life.

Option 1 for me please
Dear @tomahawkeer

This giveaway ended a month ago.

Sincerely,

Harsh Reality

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom