SOLD 1000 Chip Indiana Grand Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.7%
65   3   1
The very last of the IG chips, these are the last, best condition I own across many thousands of chips.
Cost:
$2999 Shipped

7FDDB26C-8759-41C9-9E79-06B474EA0C79.jpeg

Breakdown:
$1s - 200
$5s - 400
$25s - 200
$100s - 100
$500s - 100

Not a dibs. Will post overhead photos of each individual rack.

Last edited:
I want these so bad. Poor timing.

/crosses fingers that someone buys my house quickly so I can divert some proceeds to these before paying for new house.

Who’s the member whose home game got taken for $1200? (grammar police check?)

I'm so scared! How damn much is next week gonna cost me?!
It’s actually pretty gentle.

1. Determine how much max you’re willing to lose.
2. Bring all of that cash.
3. Find @BarrieJ3 & @quintooo table.
4. Buy in for every penny you have.
5. Rip it all in every hand and see where you end up at 3 am.

It’s by far the most profitable course of action you’ll take all year.

Well that right there should knock $400 off the price……

No??
Not even close???

Seriously though. Very nice chips at an outstanding price.
GLWS!

Heavy panting ensues
I thought this was price pretty well even with all the chip sets out there today.

Straight from a TCR sale years ago this would be $1532, and the majority of chips I got from TCR were beat to hell.

So add in hand picking through 3-4 orders and sets, selling off others at a loss, yadda yadda yadda, I thought $3k would have these gone by start of meetup. We shall see......

It’s interesting to see how that fluctuates and how flexible the chip market is. I believe timing is every thing. A lot of IG chips are being sold right now and it’s only mid-April.

Hope you get your price. With the quality of the chips shown, it should be an easy sale. There are a lot of $5s out there that look like they were dropped into a running garbage disposal (garburator for the Canadians online).

I thought this was price pretty well even with all the chip sets out there today.

Straight from a TCR sale years ago this would be $1532, and the majority of chips I got from TCR were beat to hell.

So add in hand picking through 3-4 orders and sets, selling off others at a loss, yadda yadda yadda, I thought $3k would have these gone by start of meetup. We shall see......
Yup. If I wasn't already trying to cull my collection by selling off my Samurais, you'd have a DM from me. It's practically a perfect set at a great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom