10 years! (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
1697926635345.png

Today, Chanman Poker Tables inc. is officially 10 years young. Although I've been building tables for longer, I legally started the business Oct 21, 2013.

A huge thank you to PCF the forum, and to it's members. PCF has helped me grown and sustain the business all these years. It hasn't been easy, and continues to be a challenge in today's economy but I'm very proud to say I've been in business for 10 years. I feel like it's a big milestone.

Thank you to everyone.

Congratulation, @T_Chan !!!

We are all very lucky to have you around, man! Great builder, chipper, poker player and an even better person!

Congrats.

When I finally own a house big enough for a poker table, I know who to talk to!

View attachment 1213221

Today, Chanman Poker Tables inc. is officially 10 years young. Although I've been building tables for longer, I legally started the business Oct 21, 2013.

A huge thank you to PCF the forum, and to it's members. PCF has helped me grown and sustain the business all these years. It hasn't been easy, and continues to be a challenge in today's economy but I'm very proud to say I've been in business for 10 years. I feel like it's a big milestone.

Thank you to everyone.
Congrats tony, I still enjoy and love my Chanman poker tables that made the journey to hawaii

Congrats Tony

Will be in the market in a few months as we are moving to a new house

:)
All my Best Jeff

Congrats, well deserved!! I’ve enjoyed working with you in the past on smaller projects. Looking forward to the day I have the space for my own Chanman table!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom