Cancelled WTHC cash for BCC Inplay cash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ok actually not sure about this but here goes. I just got the WTHCs and as much as I love them I think I might love the Inplays even more (Riverboats are welcome too :D).

I have (some still travelling and not pictured):

$1 - 200
$5 - 200
$25 - 100
$100 - 60
$500 - 20
$1k - 10

Looking for at least the same number of chips of a similar breakdown. If this gets serious we can discuss how we value each set.

Just wanted to throw this out there to see if it would even be a possibility. Again really not sure about this. Thanks!

A38C04D1-3DE3-4027-918C-2A7C814D1C1E.jpeg
EBE865BC-F68B-4B79-A2D7-557DC93A7B53.jpeg
1B2F8B1B-2D81-4F76-8583-64BB1667BD15.jpeg

Cough cough...

As you know, Erik... if you ever decide to sell the 1s (or even the whole set)... please... let me know! ;)

Man thanks for tag @jpietrella unfortunately don’t have Inplays to get this going. I’d definitely be interested in 1s or whole set depending on price. GLWT
I know there’s plenty of interest to buy these but I’m sorry guys I’ll only entertain trades. Very happy to keep them if there is no interest in trading

At this point and time my sets are packed up and in storage for awhile. The WTHCs are valued more than InPlays but it’s very difficult to put a value on Inplays IMO. They are much tougher to come by than WTHCs.
I personally have offered $8 per chip just to find 31 chips to complete a rack and the tournament side of my set. Unfortunately no takers.
I’m heavy on $25s and $100s but I know that doesn’t get you a similar set to the WTHCs that you have posted.
If you can find the cash denominations out there and need some help with $25s or $100s, will see what we can come up with.
Best of luck with the search @Eriks. Inplays are probably the MOST underrated and MOST undervalued chips out there.
Tougher to find than a rack of Mapes Hondos currently as well. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

At this point and time my sets are packed up and in storage for awhile. The WTHCs are valued more than InPlays but it’s very difficult to put a value on Inplays IMO. They are much tougher to come by than WTHCs.
I personally have offered $8 per chip just to find 31 chips to complete a rack and the tournament side of my set. Unfortunately no takers.
I’m heavy on $25s and $100s but I know that doesn’t get you a similar set to the WTHCs that you have posted.
If you can find the cash denominations out there and need some help with $25s or $100s, will see what we can come up with.
Best of luck with the search @Eriks. Inplays are probably the MOST underrated and MOST undervalued chips out there.
Tougher to find than a rack of Mapes Hondos currently as well. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thank you, Matt! I hope I’ll be able to take you up on that offer. I agree that they’re hard to price since they never ever come up for sale. Typical BCC prices of $2/chip doesn’t really apply to the inplays I guess. I would trade them chip for chip even though the WTHCs probably are valued higher on paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom