Not open for further replies.

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
New Year's sale!

Up for grabs is 1 rack + 1 BOH of one of GOAT fantasy hundos. Wanted these for a relabel project, but managed to get a suitable replacement in the meantime that wasn't shaped, and as such worked better.

Condition: see photos (noticed two small nicks, updated photo on Jan 5 22:55 to show them, in the left barrel)
Price: $700/rack + shipping, PPFF

Notes:
  • I reserve the right to sell the chips to whomever I want.
  • Those of you who might have a Wanted ad for these chips that I might have missed, please state so and you might be given precedence
  • For everybody else: in order to give everybody an equal shot at purchasing these chips and the quantities they need, I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person expresses interest within the first 24 hrs, I'll do a random drawing using Wheel of Names to see who gets the right to buy it. Entries will close 24h after the ad has been published. If necessary, I'll spin the wheel again until all chips are spoken for.
  • Will split if all chips are spoken for, precedence will be given to whomever buys more (and if everyone agrees, I can ship the whole rack to one person to be redistributed locally within CONUS)
  • Hope this won't get messy, if so I apologize and I'll try to do my best!
To participate in the drawing, please state your interest as well as which chips you are interested in, if not all. For example, "In, all" or "In, 1 rack".

Shipping:
  • General: approx $35 + $6/rack US ($31 + $3/rack EU), tracked, but not insured
  • For one rack only (that is, under 2kg) you may choose to have it sent as letter for $22, not tracked
  • For shipments that are less than a rack, shipping should be $10-$16 US ($7-$13 EU), not tracked
WTHC_2.jpg

Since I'm mostly done with all my planned custom sets, I will be releasing more cool stuff during the next weeks. The winner can have the option to wait with shipping in case more of it will be of interest.

Last edited:
Love these chips but I only need 20 to complete my set. If anyone grabs thsse & doesn't need all of them please lmk. I have 1 barrel of fantastic condition green 25's as trade bait if that helps.
Willing to split if someone else wants the remaining rack, no problem.

Teddy's barrel is hereby Teddy's barrel, and on its way to a warmer climate.

The rest of the family still up for grabs! I mean... look at'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom