Tourney WSOP $1500 No Limit 2-7 Single Draw Follow Along June 13th-15th (1 Viewer)

I love this game, so i'd be interested to follow.

tumblr_oig9tvz6wm1r30r4xo4_400.gif

Site went down at the wrong time.

I don't remember much. Most of my hands weren't interesting. I'll try to post some hands tomorrow.

I survived 3.5 levels. Won some decent pots on level one against Bernard Lee. Lost some small ones where I'm not 100% sure if I'm supposed to call post draw.

Got down to 18.5k at 200/400/600. HJ opens to 1.6k, Brandon Shack-Harris in the CO on my right calls. Brandon has been on a heater. I look down at 97543 on the button and raise to 6.5k, not sure if I'm supposed to just jam at this stack depth or not. HJ folds, Brandon calls and draws 1. I obviously pat. Then he jams for my last 12k. I call, he has 86.

I'm really bummed about this one. I felt like I was playing well. Normally nerves of playing with pros don't bother me at all. But this field is just filled with great players. It's a bit ridiculous. Not all of them great at 2-7 obviously. But busting this tourney felt particularly bad. Not sure if it's because I felt so great going into it, or because I felt outmatched, or just that I'm not sure if I played the final hand correctly at all.

I have to reraise pre draw obviously. But at just 45bb, maybe I'm supposed to just jam to win the 10.5bb that are out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom