Cancelled Windwalker Sale #7: Big Top Poker Tourney Set (with Split) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 havana.jpg

bump!

These chips were born to be sliced and diced then transformed into something as beautiful as Havana’s. It’s their destiny. Matter of fact I think they should have been made with the label “The Silence of the Chips.” I ate it’s label with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

1600274478198.gif

I'm ghetto like that. (Also, it's a $62 top.)

View attachment 534340

I can almost guarantee the majority of chippers looked at their playing surface after chucking money at chips then thought, “well that’s interesting, what’s this Amazon topper doing underneath thousands of dollars in chips. I think I may have skipped something here.”

I can almost guarantee the majority of chippers looked at their playing surface after chucking money at chips then thought, “well that’s interesting, what’s this Amazon topper doing underneath thousands of dollars in chips. I think I may have skipped something here.”
It's easy to hide chips from the wife, a high end poker table is another story.

Just buy a nice fancy topper and wifey will soon forget it's a poker table under there;)
That's the eventual plan. Just need to get the kids toys out of my poker room.

Funny enough when we bought the house I thought the room was going to be my office/poker room, little did I know the designation my wife decided on was formal dining room, which the kids took over as a play room.

That's the eventual plan. Just need to get the kids toys out of my poker room.

Funny enough when we bought the house I thought the room was going to be my office/poker room, little did I know the designation my wife decided on was formal dining room, which the kids took over as a play room.

Sort of the same thing that happened in our house. I can easily say that the play room is pretty much the entire freakin house. We like to pretend it's just one room but doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom