Cancelled Windwalker Sale #10: Leaded THC Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Dave! It’s actually four mint racks, but who’s counting? :p

View attachment 548959

Four racks can’t be that difficult to locate at the same time...

1602196771633.jpeg

Last bump/day of sale, did this sale to see if there was interest in hard to find chips in quantity, since they so rarely come up. Heading back into the vault after this!

Last bump/day of sale, did this sale to see if there was interest in hard to find chips in quantity, since they so rarely come up. Heading back into the vault after this!
I think one of the problems here, at least with the artichoke joes, is that there's only one rack. I suppose that's fine for a $2/5 game, but I think that most people here are running .25/.50 up to $1/2 games, where they'd want more than a single rack of ones.
Also, I wonder if there's some breaking point where, even if justifiable because of rarity or other factors, chips just price themselves out of the market? I don't mean to disrespect your sale thread, but I hope it's fair to say that I can't ever remember seeing a rack of $1's sell for over a grand. I'm sure it's happened and I'm not suggesting that the chips aren't worth it, but it seems relevant.

I think one of the problems here, at least with the artichoke joes, is that there's only one rack. I suppose that's fine for a $2/5 game, but I think that most people here are running .25/.50 up to $1/2 games, where they'd want more than a single rack of ones.
Also, I wonder if there's some breaking point where, even if justifiable because of rarity or other factors, chips just price themselves out of the market? I don't mean to disrespect your sale thread, but I hope it's fair to say that I can't ever remember seeing a rack of $1's sell for over a grand. I'm sure it's happened and I'm not suggesting that the chips aren't worth it, but it seems relevant.

Fair point on the 1 rack. I'll update to 2, since I have 5 racks.

@John Conor has been putting together an Artichokes set, and he and I discussed pricing, he felt like it was in the neighborhood of what he was finding. I guess it all depends on the need.

I would buy them in a second if they were the white face and/or if I hadn’t just bought so many other racks this week :(

The colors are stunning in person and they’re not making any more of them. I’m actually glad they’re expensive because I fear for their murder otherwise. I might have to go buy a scratch ticket or find something to sell...

346D6019-53A7-458A-8F4B-888AF5A25CAD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom