SOLD Windwalker “Editing Release ” #12: Mint PCA Secondary Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I converted this from a trade thread to a sale thread, since the point of this process is to edit down my sets.

Up for sale is a newcomer unicorn: a mint PCA secondary 800-count chipset in a breakdown that should be perfect for 95% of PCFer games.

100 x $0.50
200 x $1
300 x $5
160 x $25
40 x $100

Price: $6000 shipped CONUS.

Buying Criteria:

1. This is a dibs sale (giving first priority to @jpietrella in case he wants the whole set, and since he’s been looking for racks for a while)

2. International buyers pay shipping and take responsibility for any customs or delivery issues.

3. No splits — only selling as a set.

4. Asshat clause applies.

IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG

Last edited:
Dang meetings.
Not sure if you are serious, but just as an FYI - someone posting "PM" doesn't mean something is sold.

Honestly I have no clue why people keep writing "pm sent" in classifieds ads, as it pretty much means nothing. More often than not it's just a PM to ask follow up questions or to negotiate, and all it does IMO is to cause confusion as to whether something is still available or not. If you want to negotiate feel free, but just write the seller directly and don't stirr up extra confusion in the thread. If you want to buy it, then write that in the thread, or if you want to be secretive just write nothing and PM the seller directly.

Now for those ads that specifically ask for people to write in the thread first then PM (which I also don't get, lol, and neither is it the case here), then at least be more specific. Like "I'll take them, PM sent". If someone simply writes "PM" or "PM sent" it could mean anything.

By the way, nothing personal against you @aggie, it's just that the PM thing has become a pet peeve of mine here on PCF (regardless of if you actually buy these or not). I'm probably just getting old and need some clouds to yell at, but it's annoying me to no end.

And sorry for the derail, @Windwalker. Good luck with the sale/trade. PCA secs are definitely one of the coolest sets out there!

20210225134052__MG_7594.JPG

Oof, sorry I'm late to the party - I was literally swimming with sharks! Very, very much appreciate the first priority @Windwalker!

I'm going to pass my priority because even though most people say to buy whole sets for what you need and sell off the rest, I'd like to give someone else the opportunity to snag a full PCA set. I'm still looking for another rack of $5s and some $100s but I'm close enough where I should be OK!

Happy to take any $5s or $100s if the lucky buyer doesn't need all of them!

Thank you again, Krish!

Oof, sorry I'm late to the party - I was literally swimming with sharks! Very, very much appreciate the first priority @Windwalker!

I'm going to pass my priority because even though most people say to buy whole sets for what you need and sell off the rest, I'd like to give someone else the opportunity to snag a full PCA set. I'm still looking for another rack of $5s and some $100s but I'm close enough where I should be OK!

Happy to take any $5s or $100s if the lucky buyer doesn't need all of them!

Thank you again, Krish!
Also that said, if no one takes the set after a while, I will be here waiting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom