SOLD Windwalker “Editing Release” #7: Starter ESPT set (mint) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
As part of my ongoing “editing” phase, I am trimming down and honing in on the exact breakdowns I want to keep with different sets.

This sale is for a starter 400 chip ESPT set that should easily function as an STT set and handle multiple rebuys. The only awkwardness about the set is that it lacks any T5k chips, but I’ve made up for it with extra T1k chips and T25k chips.

Condition is mint and pristine. NO SPLITS.

Breakdown:

T25 x 120
T100 x 120
T500 x 40
T1000 x 100
T25000 x 20

This is a “newbie sale”. I am giving a chance to new chippers who don’t have a lot of contacts or access, the ability to own a premium THC Paulson chipset.

Here’s how the newbie sale works:

- For the first 24 hours, priority will be given to chippers who joined Jan 1, 2021 or later. Of course, you must have enough activity to qualify to post in the thread.

- Please indicate your dibs interest (which means you’re taking it, if chosen, for the price listed) by posting “Dibs interest from a noob”, so I don’t have to keep checking to see if you qualify by clicking your profile. Note that you will NOT be entered into the newbie drawing if you don’t post exactly that.

- After 24 hours, if there is dibs interest from multiple newbies, I will do a random drawing from that list for the right to purchase the set.

- If there are no newbies interested after 24 hours, I will do a random drawing of anyone else who has expressed interest for the right to purchase.

- You can still post interest in the first 24 hours if you’re not a newbie, and you’ll be part of the drawing if no newbie raises their hand.

- Asshat clause applies

Price: $3500 shipped. CONUS only.
International buyers: $3500 plus shipping.

C08B0121-4666-4DF4-B1BF-AC79DEC032C2.jpeg
BDF77B96-FB23-4937-B059-6B622E134538.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome that you’re giving newbies a chance. If you ever release a cash set of paulsons, I would be very interested! Is it too early to call dibs?:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I started wandering at what point chips stop being gambling equipment and become investment.

I honestly believe that these are to pretty to put them into game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom