Cancelled White 4D14 with colorful spots... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Now I am just looking for one barrel of white chips with round inlays and colorful 4D14 spots... if only any of the Deadwood options were easy to find!

B2B9BBBE-3288-4822-BFC5-88AD0FBF97AE.jpeg

I have seen about 10-15 peacock club chips sell over the last 6 months...

View attachment 568901

Of course you tell me that Brie, but then you slip in that dead sexy Cousin Jacks and there is no way I am going to be able to get that chip out of my head now! But you are right, I should put in a little legwork and see what Deadwoods are out there in somewhat of quantity. Thanks!

Of course you tell me that Brie, but then you slip in that dead sexy Cousin Jacks and there is no way I am going to be able to get that chip out of my head now! But you are right, I should put in a little legwork and see what Deadwoods are out there in somewhat of quantity. Thanks!
Haha no problem! I have a handful of $1/$5 deadwood samples so I snagged a few pics
Heres a better one of the Bullock chip also

20201106_111441.jpg

I would definitely take a stab at trying to find 10 or 20, it may take some time of course, but they are gorgeous chips. The cousin Jack's is one of my fave. I think the Casey's chip is also the same spot pattern but they are very expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom