Found What you got? Looking for set of at least 1500 chips. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in case it helps, aside from the majestic star set I mentioned in earlier, used Jack cinci (which is one of the more widely available sets due to it being a recent Chip room sale) should be average cost around 1.30-1.40 a chip for 5s through 100s, and the 500s a bit over $3 a chip. That would come in under your budget and could be easily found but would likely have to be purchased from multiple people people.

I can’t help for used stuff, but I’d be able to split off racks of mint-ish 5s if you wanted to go that route.

Or just wait for the next Chip room sale. You won’t be able to get your desired quantities from the sale itself though and judging by pics it would probably come in well over budget.

Good suggestion, was going to suggest Key West’s as an option as well. Any of these options would allow you to get any breakdown you’d like.

I think it would be hard to go wrong with the key west’s IMHO.
View attachment 910331

You can find more info on them in the Vendor section under Key West. Dennis is a great member and fantastic vendor. (These are CPC’s on the H-Mold)
I have dialog going with them… Plan A is to get in on the TCR coming up and try to make a set. Plan B is find a set someone wants to sell and
I have this Paulson Viva Las Vegas Set.

View attachment 910242
PM sent

@Pippa just had a stroke
1652719964870.gif

Not really looking for suggestions more looking for a set that is close to what I’m asking.
Yes, I read that and each to his/her own and all. But I still gotta ask, why do you need 500 x of all denoms 5s through 500s?

I’m not trying to be a jerk or a smartass, I’m just trying to help you increase your per chip budget. Because there’s is just no way that and no game for which you’d need that amount of chips in that breakdown of denoms for, or is it? I don’t get it at least. There are GREAT suggested breakdowns on here for both cash and tourney that I guarantee will work better while saving you money.

Yes, I read that and each to his/her own and all. But I still gotta ask, why do you need 500 x of all denoms 5s through 500s?

I’m not trying to be a jerk or a smartass, I’m just trying to help you increase your per chip budget. Because there’s is just no way that and no game for which you’d need that amount of chips in that breakdown of denoms for, or is it? I don’t get it at least. There are GREAT suggested breakdowns on here for both cash and tourney that I guarantee will work better while saving you money.
No problem asking… I just find I have more flexibility between cash and tournament and single or multi table. It was a set I had in the past and it worked well.
I assumed I would only have one shot at buying a complete set… Or at least easily.
Yeah… I have read the chip layouts and I think I could “get by“ with a 1000 chip set. But if I am buying a complete set I would rather have more than needed than be short down the road.
But yes… I could certainly get by with 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom