What is a good first cash set (1 Viewer)

Welcome to PCF

Before people can answer your question, you will need to give more information on

- what stake are you playing
- Cash or Tourney ? If Cash, NLH or other variants of poker like Limited poker
- What budget are you willing to spend

It will be recommend to plan for a Full ring table rather than just 6 handed

Depending on stakes your playing....

1, 5 chips are obvious
You prefer 20s or 25s? Personally 20s are unnatural for me.

I’m new and also looking for my first cash game set. I bought the BW hybrid set. Denoms are 1-500. Most of the quantity of chips being in 1s & 5s. Hoping to add some higher denoms. Not for play so much as to just add to the set.

I’ve built 2 cash sets and am working on a third. I have a question, what does one do with a 500 chip in a cash set? Unless the set is to be used for both cash and tourneys (which is ill-advised.

For my cash set most of the usage comes from 1s, 5s, and 25s. On rare occasion we’ll will use a few 100s. The larger denoms than 100 and 25 really are just for myself and for the collector side.

I’m also looking to add smaller fracs. Again, not for play, but for the collection side.

For my cash set most of the usage comes from 1s, 5s, and 25s. On rare occasion we’ll will use a few 100s. The larger denoms than 100 and 25 really are just for myself and for the collector side.

I’m also looking to add smaller fracs. Again, not for play, but for the collection side.
If you need MGM Detroit fracs let’s me know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom