What 43mm Chip Sets Are Out There? (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I'm looking for an all 43mm tournament set.

I know about these:

•TP
BTP
RPC
•OJIBWA
•TINAS
•APACHE ROYALS
•WSOP HORSESHOE TRIBUTE

What else might be out there?

•OJIBWA

IMG_6713.jpeg

Boardwalk, Mountain Top, and Prestige were all 43mm ceramic hybrid group buys produced by Sun-Fly (plus a couple others whose names I cannot recall -- @p5woody/OWPS designs). Sun-Fly also offers at least two stock design 43mm sets, as does BRPro Poker. There have been several custom 43mm Sun-Fly hybrid tournament sets made, too.

I think the two (Paulson clay oversize inlay) Palms tournament sets were 43mm.

Alas, the Pacific Star tourney set was a stellar 43mm IHC mold design, but unfortunately didn't get produced. :(

I have an Ojibwa set, and yet I’m still somehow jealous of yours! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I have both. The Ojibwas cost 25x more but I like them equally. I still need a few more caribe hiltons to make it playable for our tourneys

I have both. The Ojibwas cost 25x more but I like them equally. I still need a few more caribe hiltons to make it playable for our tourneys

I have an Ojibwa set, and yet I’m still somehow jealous of yours! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I thought you were quoting the caribe hiltons. Does it make you feel any better that all of it hits the felt? Our tourney is 3 full tables. Also I need one more barrel of T25ks. Let me know if you want to sell or trade. Lol

I’m selling various 43mm and a rack of murdered HSIs in the classifieds now if anyone is trying to assemble a set…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom