Wanted Vegas THC Flamingo $5s (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking for 120-160, prefer EX condition or better. LCV/SCV or SCV version are both fine.

My understanding is that the Flamingos are plentiful in the wild and easy to come by in EX+ condition...

1705690321657.png

Last edited:
My understanding is that these are plentiful in the wild and easy to come by in EX+ condition

I was thinking the exact opposite. Please prove me wrong because I'm heading to Vegas in about 10 days. Happy to grab them if there is little sorting involved

I was there last night its still about 1 in 5 Chips that stands on edge and 1 in 15 that are VG+ condition. Im finishing up getting some 5s for 1 member and can start getting them for you now also.

oh wow didn't realize these $5's were still live. I guess a $15 min craps table is the best way to harvest these? are thc $1's still on the floor?

I was just trying to get some MGM $1 from here in Detroit and the dealer noticed what I was doing lol

I guess I wasn't as slick as I thought I was I was trying to put the better condition ones at the bottom of my stacks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom