SOLD Various Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Eliminated one display case in the basement so I'm letting some sample sets go. Original owners will have first right of refusal to buy back their sample sets or let others have them. Lets say by tomorrow morning at 8am cst if the original owner doesn't reply here then they go to whoever wants to buy them.

Prices do not include shipping. I typically just do a small flat rate box because I'd rather be safe then sorry with chip shipping. If you really want them shipped some other way I'm happy to oblige but I'm not responsible for damage once they leave my hands.

Fat Tire Tournament Set @Trihonda Asking $11

Broken Bell Tourney Set @Tommy Asking $12

Stardust relabeled by @bentax1978 I think but not 100% sure where I got them? $10

The Pier 5 also @bentax1978 maybe??? $8

Club Courage Random chips @courage $6

20181207_210358.jpg

I’ll take the FT samples back. Sorry guys... I’ll probably offer them up as a prize at the MTTD in some fashion.

Dan, if you’re attending, it’ll save me shipping. :). If not I’ll take em shipped. Best method is the sandwich method (between a taco of cereal box cardboard then the box edges are taped right to prevent movement and then placed into a small padded envelope). Shipping is like $2+ and an extra buck for the envelope). Or if that’s overly complicated, I’d splurge the $6 for the SFRB.

Hopefully it’s a moot point with you attending in May. :).

I’ll take the FT samples back. Sorry guys... I’ll probably offer them up as a prize at the MTTD in some fashion.

Dan, if you’re attending, it’ll save me shipping. :). If not I’ll take em shipped. Best method is the sandwich method (between a taco of cereal box cardboard then the box edges are taped right to prevent movement and then placed into a small padded envelope). Shipping is like $2+ and an extra buck for the envelope). Or if that’s overly complicated, I’d splurge the $6 for the SFRB.

Hopefully it’s a moot point with you attending in May. :).

I'm not 100% sure if I'm attending or not so lets just ship em to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom