SOLD Various racks: LGK, SGK, HHR & Majestic Star extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
SOLD: 134 Majestic Star loose extras -- $65 + shipping $55 shipped $40 shipped (Open to offers)
56 $1's - 50 black denom & 6 red denom
12 $2.50's
32 $5.00's
34 $25.00's - 17 red denom & 17 10th Anniversary
Extras1.jpg

Extras2.jpg

SOLD: 300 Large Greek Key (LGK) Dragonara Palace £5 -- $75 per rack + shipping $65 per rack + shipping
Dragonara2.jpg

Dragonara1.jpg

SOLD: 100 HHR hotstamps. $1.00 on one side and DEO monogram on the other -- $35 + shipping $32 shipped
HHR1.jpg
HHR2.jpg

SOLD: 100 Dorado Riviera Small Greek Key (SGK) blue foil hotstamps. They look gray-ish in some pics, but these chips are a very nice sage green color -- $180 + shipping
Dorado2.jpg

Dorado3.jpg

Sold: 100 Majestic Star $25 (all red denom) -- $65
MS25-2.jpg

MS25-1.jpg

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
OP updated. Only the 134 look Majestic Stars are left. If you have any need/interest in them at all, PM me...we can work out a good price for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom