For Sale US Poker Chips, 1920-30s era, Paranoid Inlaid, "U" monogram (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makanai

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine who doesn't play cards found these poker chips in the basement of a farmhouse he just bought. He asked me to try to see if I could sell them for him or, alternatively, if I just wanted to keep them. I've individually cleaned them (which was a dusty job, to be sure) and removed the chips I thought were too blemished to be part of set. The ones that are left are all in good condition cosmetically and, as far as I can tell, in excellent structural condition.

While I love vintage stuff, I don't really have any need for these. I'll be honest, I'm not really sure what a "fair" price for them is, so I've arbitrarily picked $215 shipped in the US.

I'm new to the forum, so if you have any questions about me as a seller just let me know and I'd be happy to make contact to let you know I'm not a scammer.

Total: 554 chips. I will also include the additional 19 blemish chips (15 White, 4 Yellow), but I'm not counting them as part of the total.

By color, there are:
296 White (some color variation)
125 Blue
50 Chocolate (these are my fav, I almost pulled them out to keep for myself)
34 Yellow
25 Light Blue (I personally think this looks more like a very light green, but whatever)
24 Green (very little color variation)

I also have a few of the boxes that these were found in, but I'm leaning towards burning them as they are in what can only be described as "disgustig/possible biohazard" condition, however, if you want to roll the dice with them, I'll send them as well. I can't guarantee they won't kill you. :eek:

DSC_3346-min.JPG
DSC_3347-min.JPG
DSC_3349-min.JPG
DSC_3350-min.JPG

These are thinner than a typical clay ship (see the picture comparing a stack of 20 white against my CPC set).

DSC_3351-min.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom