Uncirculated Sundance 100s and 500s (1 Viewer)

IMG_2614.jpeg
IMG_2613.jpeg

$200+ per $500 according to the last two eBay sales
They bid those up like there’s 3 on earth though. I know for a FACT there’s 2 racks of $500s. I’ve seen them.

It’s just Sundance caught some notice lately and it’s creating price buzz. As a set owner, I don’t like it…. Because I just wanna buy and play with them. I’m not selling anything. :confused

The $100s have been bought, by me, in the last 3 months, for as low as $12 each. But that’s chippers to chippers. Not business to consumer.

eBay is an entirely different animal….

I’m an official Sundancer :)
IMG_7787.jpeg

I don’t know about pricing on these as they come up infrequently. I believe the hundos could fetch anywhere from $50 to $100 per depending on venue. As far as the $500’s are concerned, those typically run an arm and two legs, plus your first born per.

They bid those up like there’s 3 on earth though. I know for a FACT there’s 2 racks of $500s. I’ve seen them.

It’s just Sundance caught some notice lately and it’s creating price buzz. As a set owner, I don’t like it…. Because I just wanna buy and play with them. I’m not selling anything. :confused

The $100s have been bought, by me, in the last 3 months, for as low as $12 each. But that’s chippers to chippers. Not business to consumer.

eBay is an entirely different animal….

I’m an official Sundancer :)
View attachment 1248136
Ooooof I’d love a barrel of Sundance $500s!!!

Nice splash pot pr0n!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom